Summer is a great time to grab a drink, sit back in the garden and relax.
But these moments of relaxation can be interrupted as you notice weeds have taken over your garden. Furthermore, plants may be visibly fading in their strive to survive the heat of summer.
Take time to reflect on how you want your garden to look and thrive at the same time.
Do you want to update your ground cover? Do you need some new plants? Or maybe a total garden overhaul is in order!
Either way, here at Goodwood we have mulch products and guides needed to help your garden thrive and look amazing!
Goodwood Mulch Facts;
- All Goodwood Mulches are made from 100% recycled woodwaste. We collect woodwaste into our Goodwood yard and manufacture this wood into mulch. Therefore, choosing us, you are helping a circular economy – and the planet – by using Goodwood mulch.
- Goodwood mulches are a great way to tidy up your garden, but they also help with maintaining moisture levels and weed suppression!
- Goodwood Black Mulch is our most popular product, but we also supply Natural Mulch, Cambium Bark Mulch and All-Purpose Pine Mulch, so we have a product for all of your needs.
We have some great guides and tips available online including;
- Mulch Is Your Summer Solution
- Our Mulch Handy Application Guide
- How Spending Time In The Garden Is Great For You Too!
A recent example to showcase:
We recently had some gardeners who tackled their garden overhauls before summer.
Check out their amazing photos below and you may get the inspiration you need to tackle your own garden.