Goodfall Playground Installation Services
The day to day running of schools, preschools, daycares and Kohanga Reo’s as well as the general administration of business and life can make the prospect of maintaining your playground’s safety and organising a suitable playground safety surfacing install project seem overwhelming!
This can be especially challenging if your school, preschool, daycare or Kohanga Reo may not have the services of a Property Manager or Caretaker.
At Goodwood we are here to help with the job. We can take care of:
- a top up to the existing surface
- a full revamp requiring a dig out
- site preparation of the surface
- installation of Goodfall. We have aligned with professional service providers that allow us access to a Blower Truck, making the installation of Goodfall a breeze even into the trickiest of spots!
When updating or topping up your playground surfacing, there are certain requirements that must be achieved to meet the Ministry of Education Playground Safety Standards – NZS 5808:2015. These include:
- the use of a certified product such as Goodfall
- installed to a depth off 300mm (the level of Goodfall may require an upgrade to the playground edging).
Our team are certified to RoSPA Routine Inspection, Level 1 & 2, so we are fully qualified to ensure your playground meets the New Zealand Safety Standards.
No Obligation FREE Quote
Budget constraints, gaining funding and fundraising can be a large part of your playground project. At Goodwood we offer no obligation measure and quotes, site visits and payment options.
So get in touch and request a FREE measure and quote and be sure to ask us about our Fundraising Ideas check sheet.