Goodfall Playground Surfacing
Not all playground surfacing products are created equal, and not all are certified. Goodfall, an engineered woodchip made from untreated recycled timber, is certified to meet the latest NZ Standards NZS 5828:2015 as required by the Ministry of Education. Goodfall has a safety fall rating of 3 meters, surpassing that of alternative surfacing materials on the market. As Goodfall is a wood product it does not retain the heat like rubber matting products do, so no burning of little feet in the heat of the summer.
Here are 5 reasons why Goodfall is the perfect playground mulch:
- Environmentally friendly – it’s manufactured from untreated recycled timber
- Easy care – it’s clean and virtually wind resistant due to particle shape
- Gentle – stays cool in summer and drains quickly in winter
- Local – it’s made on site in the Bay of Plenty allowing strict quality control
- Safe – Goodfall meets the Ministry of Education’s safety requirements
We have been getting Goodfall playground woodchip for several years. I cannot fault their product in any way. It is clean, light, easy to spread and lasts for many years. But above all I value their help in delivering the product as close as possible to the required area. They go out of their way to deliver at my requested day/time to minimise the disruption during school times.